Wednesday 9 September 2009

Best news I've heard all month!


Jewellery designer Lara Bohinc is going to launch a shoe line. Wooohoo!


I love Lara Bohinc, lots - right back from when she designed under the name Lara Boeing 747 (Boeing objected to her then brand name heh).


I have one of her bags, gorgeous gunmetal clutch with a chrome stamped metal clasp.


So this is great, the line will be launched for Spring 2010, I'm really, really, hoping that this will be shown at Micam http://www.micamonline.com/ so I can have a sneak preview.


Another jewellery designer I'd like to see going into shoes is Pauric Sweeney. I've been a fan of his designs for a long time, in fact since he sold transparent chokers with fake prosacs in them to ravers on his stall at Portobello market. Do you remember them, Pauric? I do!


No comments: